Why Adisesh Projects?
Mission-Driven We are dedicated to transforming the real estate industry by providing exceptional service and innovative solutions to our clients.
Growth Opportunities We offer a range of opportunities for professional growth and development, encouraging employees to expand their skills and advance in their careers.
Team Collaboration Our team is a tight-knit community that thrives on collaboration, diversity, and inclusion, fostering a supportive and empowering work environment.
Ø Assistant Sales Manager And Sales Manager Job Description
Assistant / Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Continually meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- Supervising and guiding the sales team.
- Monitoring the performance of the sales team.
- Building and maintaining good working relationships with customers.
- Identifying opportunities and strategies to increase sales.
- Regularly attending sales meetings and training sessions.
- Performing all duties of the Sales Manager in cases of absence or emergency.
Assistant Sales Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sales team.
Ø Telecaller Job Description
Telecaller Role and Responsibility
- Knowing all the details of the product or service offerings.
- Regularly updating and obtaining the lists of individual contact details.
- Meet and exceed sales target set by the organization.
- Stay updated with market trends to better serve customers.
- Identify customer needs and provide solutions through the company’s products and services
- Build and maintain positive relationships with future prospects.
- Bringing clarification to the progress and performance-related expectations by conducting regular meetings.
- Conducting each function with the utmost respect, regardless of the behavior of the other.
- Keep record of every customer interaction and sales activities.
- 10th and above
- Priorly experience working as a telecaller or in a similar role
- Having done a sales-related training program
- Knowledgeable with computers
- Having exposure to cultural norms and diverse viewpoints
- Ability to change the communication style on unusual events
- Excellent interpersonal, research, and record-keeping skills
- Having the capability to receive critics without internalizing them
Ø Digital Marketing Manager Job Description
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Requirements and skills
- degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Benefits and Perks
We value our employees and offer competitive benefits and perks, including:
Competitive compensation packages
Ongoing training and development opportunities
Flexible work arrangements
If you are enthusiastic, dedicated, and passionate about real estate, we would love to hear from you. Check out our current openings and apply today to start your journey with Adisesh Projects.